lodges, camps, camping – what’s your flavour?
Whether you opt for a high-end luxury lodge or a two-man camp pitched in a no-frills campsite, spending the night in the African bush is always a memorable experience.
Below is a selection of posts where we explore the different safari accommodation options on offer across the continent.
Top countries for safaris
Most read articles
- All about the ‘big five’ animals
- When, where & how to see the great migration
- Collective nouns for animals
- Safari movies to watch before you go
- The ultimate safari reading list
- What are Africa’s most dangerous animals?
- The 6 greatest animal migrations in Africa
- The 20 best malaria-free safari destinations
- The world’s fastest land animals