this is the test content for guest posts
https://safarisafricana.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/best-beaches-zanzibar.jpg 140 400 safarisafricana team https://safarisafricana.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/safaris-africana-logo-blank-1-300x135.png safarisafricana team2014-04-08 20:33:322019-08-14 16:16:09Best Beaches in Zanzibar
Famous for its pristine floury white sands, soft ripples of green water and palm-fringed shoreline, when it comes to beaches Zanzibar does it best. Year-round you can expect warm welcoming...
https://safarisafricana.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Masai-warrior-playing-traditional-horn.-Africa.-Kenya.jpg 400 600 Guest Blogger https://safarisafricana.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/safaris-africana-logo-blank-1-300x135.png Guest Blogger2012-09-19 18:00:152019-08-14 16:19:25Nairobi - The Capital's Top Tourist Attractions
Nairobi is the capital city of Kenya and one of the most populous cities of East Africa, providing shelter to 3.5 million people. Situated at an elevation of about 1,660m in the highlands of southern part...
Top countries for safaris
Most read articles
- All about the ‘big five’ animals
- When, where & how to see the great migration
- Collective nouns for animals
- Safari movies to watch before you go
- The ultimate safari reading list
- What are Africa’s most dangerous animals?
- The 6 greatest animal migrations in Africa
- The 20 best malaria-free safari destinations
- The world’s fastest land animals