Sri Lanka Safari Companies
There’s no safari-specific licensing organization in Sri Lanka, but the highly rated Sri Lanka Tourist Agency are able to tell you if a Sri Lankan tour company comes recommended. Doing a safari in Sri Lanka on your own is quite possible, though you’ll need your own transport. Cars and drivers are easy to arrange in most urban areas – for a few hours or a few days – though if you want an arranged safari tour have a look through our selection of the best safari tour companies in Sri Lanka:
- Red Dot Tours: www.reddottours.com Offer the whole gamut – from tailored tours around Sri Lanka to accommodation-only trips to the national parks.
- Eco Team: www.srilankaecotourism.com Wilderness hiking and safaris across the country with an eco-friendly theme.
- Jetwing Eco: www.jetwingeco.com Specializing in bird watching tours in south and west Sri Lanka.
- Kulu Safaris: www.kulusafaris.com Bring the full on African-style tented safari camp experience to Sri Lanka in a choice of national parks.
- Quickshaw Tours: www.quickshawtours.com Run safari tour groups across the country, but specialize in small, personal tours by car with a driver and guide.
- Sri Lanka in Style: www.srilankinstyle.com The final word in super-luxury lodges and safaris at Sri Lankas selection of national parks.
Have a recommendation for a good safari tour operator in Sri Lanka? Let us know.